Through my eyes ...                                                                                                                           Ritu Lahiri    >>   Links    ::    Email me    ::   About

          ♣ parallel ♣




today's photo is dedicated to my friend who lost his father. may God hold you and your family in the palm of his hand as you battle this difficult time.

its not a particularly good shot and ive been thinking about whether i should put it up, but theres something about it i like, cant quite put my finger on it. tell me what you think.

Comments:

Really sorry for his loss, my condolences.

The green and the repeating patterns make the shot!
 
thanks maaya ..
 
Post a Comment


   This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?     All material posted on this blog is copyrighted, do not use without prior permission.   [ Photoblogring | Random ]