Through my eyes ...                                                                                                                           Ritu Lahiri    >>   Links    ::    Email me    ::   About

          ♣ Links ♣

                   My name is Ritu Lahiri and currently, I am in
                    Bangalore, India.

                   Pictures often have a story of their own to tell.
                   I havent reached the stage where mine could do that,
                   but this is my way of trying to get there. A medium
                   through which I can improve. As of now, i'll try to
                   show here, my world as i see it.

                   I take pictures with a Nikon coolpix 4300.

                   Links | Home

                   Alec
                   Ani
                   B Sprenc
                   Chromasia
                   Deepak G
                   Diane Verner
                   George Illes
                   H Champ
                   Hendra Lauw
                   Hostile 17
                   Jason Ertel
                   Judith Polakoff
                   Maaya
                   Michael
                   Mute
                   Noushin
                   Phil Ruokis
                   Ranjith
                   Raul Gutierrez
                   Sahil
                   Sarah
                   Suresh
                   Suyog
                   Terry



   This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?     All material posted on this blog is copyrighted, do not use without prior permission.   [ Photoblogring | Random ]