Through my eyes ...                                                                                                                           Ritu Lahiri    >>   Links    ::    Email me    ::   About

          ♣ Taj ♣




back from agra with the taj, a monument of love (or so they say) for his favourite wife .

I can write the saddest poem of all tonight.
To think I don't have her. To feel that I've lost her.

To hear the immense night, more immense without her.
And the poem falls to the soul as dew to grass.

What does it matter that my love couldn't keep her.
The night is full of stars and she is not with me.

That's all. Far away, someone sings. Far away.
My soul is lost without her.

As if to bring her near, my eyes search for her.
My heart searches for her and she is not with me.

The same night that whitens the same trees.
We, we who were, we are the same no longer.

Comments:

This is one thing i want to do some time soon, shame been alive for 26 years in the same country but have not seen this wonder, and people around the globe have seen in
 
Post a Comment


   This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?     All material posted on this blog is copyrighted, do not use without prior permission.   [ Photoblogring | Random ]