Through my eyes ...                                                                                                                           Ritu Lahiri    >>   Links    ::    Email me    ::   About

          ♣ Portrait of a cat ♣

Prev | Home | Next



A friend of mine has a couple of cats at home. The laziest things i have ever seen. This is barley. The shot was taken at a time when he was intently contemplating worldly affairs because I had a camera pointed at him. I figured even cats like to pose :)

I suppose the picture would have looked nicer in colour only I had the settings on b&w when I was taking it, and he wasnt in the mood when I wanted to take it again in color. Did I mention hes also moody? Tweaked the photo a little to get the light sepia effect.

Comments:

Again, I think the B&W brings out the texture of his fur. I love it
 
Post a Comment


   This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?     All material posted on this blog is copyrighted, do not use without prior permission.   [ Photoblogring | Random ]